At Obadiah’s Woodstoves, sometimes we don’t have the opportunity to give a cookstove a full video review. However, we believe that even a brief hands-on preview with a cookstove can still offer valuable insight, so we are happy to offer the following videos in order to help you get a better look at some of the other cookstoves we love.
- La Nordica America Wood Cook Stove - Product OverviewSarah from Obadiah's demonstrates the La Nordica America Cookstove, one of La Nordica largest cookstove models.
- J.A. Roby Cookstoves - Chief Wood Cookstove General OverviewSarah from Obadiah's takes a look at the Chief Wood Cookstove by J.A. Roby, the first EPA-Approved wood cookstove in North America.
- Obadiah's: Rizzoli L90 Wood Cookstove - OverviewSarah from Obadiah's takes a quick look at the Rizzoli L90, an Italian made wood cookstove that has quickly become one of our favorites.
- La Nordica Rosa Sinistra Reverse Cookstove - General OverviewThe La Nordica Rosa Sinistra Reverse Cookstove is another fine offering from Italian cookstove manufacturers La Nordica.
- Obadiah's: 1600 Series Free Standing Wood Burning StoveObadiah's Sarah Chain talks to you about our 1600 Series Woodstove, showing you the impressive burn and how easy it is to control.
- The Baker's Oven/Vermont Bun Baker - OverviewObadiah's Woody Chain goes over a Baker's Oven Cookstove that has been converted into a Vermont Bun Baker with a soapstone installation
- La Nordica - Mamy Cookstove (Progetto Fuoco Verona 2018)Sarah looks at the Mamy, which features La Nordica's signature removable rings above the firebox and oven, a center flue, and a unique glass door design that encompasses not only the firebox and oven, but their respective ashpan and cleanouts.
- Rosa Reverse Cookstove (Progetto Fuoco Verona 2018)Sarah looks at the Rosa Reverse Cookstove, which takes the basic structure of the Rosa line and- you guessed it- reverses it.
- Rosa Maiolica XXL Cookstove (Progetto Fuoco Verona 2018)Sarah looks at the Rosa Maiolica XXL cookstove, one of La Nordica's most beautiful stoves that is only recently available in North America.
- Rosa XXL Cookstove (Progetto Fuoco Verona 2018)Sarah looks at the Rosa XXL, which features one of the largest baking ovens from La Nordica and on the cookstove market at large.
- The MBS Magnum Wood Cookstove Overview (Progetto Fuoco Verona 2018)Sarah takes a look at the Magnum wood cookstove from MBS. This stove features a design inspired by traditional cookstoves, but with the modern amenities we all love: A cast-iron firebox that allows for 8+ hour burn times, a removable cookplate, towel rack, multiple installation points for the flue, and much more!