At Obadiah’s Woodstoves, sometimes we don’t have the opportunity to give a cookstove a full video review. However, we believe that even a brief hands-on preview with a cookstove can still offer valuable insight, so we are happy to offer the following videos in order to help you get a better look at some of the other cookstoves we love.
- Teba - Wood Cookstove SeriesObadiah's Sarah Chain visits the 2020 Progetto Fuoco Hearth Show in Verona, Italy, and demonstrates the Teba wood cookstove line.La Nordica America Cookstove - First Hot Burn - Stove Top and Oven Temperature ReadingsSarah from Obadiah's uses the La Nordica America Cookstove to show you a few tips on burning a hot fire for the first time in a new stove and what to expect as well as what to look out for. Sarah also gives a detailed look at the temperature readings you can expect.
- La Nordica America Cookstove - First BurnSarah from Obadiah's lights the La Nordica America Cookstove for the first time to show you what kind of temperatures to expect during your first burn on a new stove or a very cold day and offers some tips on how to pre-warm your stove to avoid excess smoke, use kindling, and why avoiding paper is important.
- Esse Ironheart Wood Cookstove - OverviewObadiah's Sarah Chain gives an overview of the Esse Ironheart.
- 420 and 520 Heco Wood Cookstoves - The FireboxSarah from Obadiah's Woodstoves takes a look inside the firebox of the Heco 420 and 520 Wood Cookstove models, showing you the reburn tubes and baffles.
- La Nordica America Wood Cook Stove - Technical OverviewObadiah's Sarah Chain gives you a in-depth technical overview of the America Cookstove by La Nordica.
- J.A. Roby Cookstoves - Chief Wood Cookstove Technical OverviewObadiah's Sarah Chain offers an in-depth look at the EPA-approved J.A. Roby Chief Wood Cookstove, particularly the beautiful inner-workings of the firebox as well as the optional enamel cookplates designed to handle spills.
- Obadiah's: Rizzoli L90 Wood Cookstove - Technical OverviewIn this video, Obadiah's Sarah Chain takes an in-depth look at the technical details behind the Rizzoli L90 Wood Cookstove.
- La Nordica Rosa Sinistra Reverse Cookstove - Technical OverviewSarah from Obadiah's dives takes an in-depth look at the Rosa Sinistra Reverse Cookstove by La Nordica.
- The Heco 520 Cookstove - OverviewThe Heco 520 cookstove is a combination wood and coal burning stove. We go over the 520's key features including the the cast-iron shaker grate, the extremely robust hot plates, and more.
- Obadiah's: 2500 Woodstove - Catalytic SeriesObadiah's Woody Chain talks about our new line of stoves, the Obadiah's 2500 Woodstove Catalytic Series.
- ABC Hydro Concept 2 - The BasicsWoody from Obadiah's shows you the Concept 2 Hydro, the excellent wood boiler cookstove hybrid from ABC. We look at the basics behind the stove and a cleverly engineered waterjacket system that few stoves available in the USA can match.
- La Nordica - Mamy Cookstove (Progetto Fuoco Verona 2018)Sarah looks at the Mamy, which features La Nordica's signature removable rings above the firebox and oven, a center flue, and a unique glass door design that encompasses not only the firebox and oven, but their respective ashpan and cleanouts.
- Rosa Reverse Cookstove (Progetto Fuoco Verona 2018)Sarah looks at the Rosa Reverse Cookstove, which takes the basic structure of the Rosa line and- you guessed it- reverses it.
- Rosa Maiolica XXL Cookstove (Progetto Fuoco Verona 2018)Sarah looks at the Rosa Maiolica XXL cookstove, one of La Nordica's most beautiful stoves that is only recently available in North America.
- Rosa XXL Cookstove (Progetto Fuoco Verona 2018)Sarah looks at the Rosa XXL, which features one of the largest baking ovens from La Nordica and on the cookstove market at large.
- The MBS Magnum Wood Cookstove Overview (Progetto Fuoco Verona 2018)Sarah takes a look at the Magnum wood cookstove from MBS. This stove features a design inspired by traditional cookstoves, but with the modern amenities we all love: A cast-iron firebox that allows for 8+ hour burn times, a removable cookplate, towel rack, multiple installation points for the flue, and much more!