Obadiah’s Woodstoves is proud to present the Cookstove Community video gallery! Whether you’re looking for cookstove reviews, help with installation or repairs, or you’re simply after some great cooking ideas, we have you covered.
POPULAR COOKSTOVE VIDEOS
- Wood Cook Stove Comparison: Elmira Fireview Vs. J.A. Roby ChiefObadiah's Sarah Chain breaks down the Elmira Fireview and J.A. Roby Chief wood cook stoves. We are often asked which of these cookstoves is better, given their similar size and heat output, and in this video we go over the key features of each so that you can make an informed decision about which stove works best for you.
- Obadiah's: The Heco 520 Wood Cookstove vs. The Kitchen QueenSarah from Obadiah's Woodstoves talks about the Heco 520 (and 420) cookstove and how it compares to The Kitchen Queen.
- Obadiah's: La Nordica - America Cookstove (Progetto Fuoco Verona 2018)Sarah from Obadiah's travels to the Progetto Fuoco Verona 2018 Italian hearth show to check out the latest cookstoves from La Nordica. Here, she looks at the America cookstove, the largest La Nordica model in North America.Obadiah's: The Elmira Fireview Wood & Gas Combination Cookstove - ReviewSarah from Obadiah's shows us the Elmira Fireview Cookstove, the only wood and gas combination cookstove in North America! Featuring an elegantly designed face, the Fireview is a perfect example of the classic cookstove look, and even offers a glass viewing door, something no other antique-style cookstoves have.
- Obadiah's: La Nordica - Rosa Maiolica XXL Cookstove (Progetto Fuoco Verona 2018)Obadiah's Sarah Chain travels to Italy to visit the Progetto Fuoco hearth show in Verona, Italy, and check out the latest cookstoves on the market from La Nordica. In this video, Sarah looks at the Rosa Maiolica XXL cookstove, one of La Nordica's most beautiful stoves that is only recently available in North America.Obadiah's: The Concept 2 Air Mini Wood Cookstove - ReviewObadiah's Sarah Chain introduces you to the Concept 2 Air Mini Wood Cookstove. This is one of our favorite cookers, with an exceptionally small footprint and surprisingly large oven for its size (you can even cook a full-size turkey in it!), and a sleek contemporary style.
- La Nordica America Wood Cook Stove - Product OverviewSarah from Obadiah's demonstrates the La Nordica America Cookstove, one of La Nordica largest cookstove models. We take a look at the cast iron cooktop with three cookplates, large glass doors, spacious oven with multiple racks, and more.
- Drolet Bistro Wood Cook Stove – Technical SpecificationsSarah from Obadiah's Woodstoves takes a look at the Drolet Bistro wood cook stove and dives into the technical details behind that make it a quality wood heater including the cook plates, oven, firebox, and more. The Drolet Bistro is mobile home approved and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
- What is the Best Wood Cook Stove?We're often asked, "what is the best wood cook stove?" It's a much more complicated question than you might think! In this video, Sarah briefly breaks down the factors that go into how to decide what the best cook stove is based on your needs and your home.
- Outside Air Kit Wood Stove – Fresh Air intake Cook Stove – Why do I need outside combustion air?Obadiah's Sarah Chain takes a moment to explain outside air kits, sometimes called a "fresh air intake", including how they work and why you may need one.
- Showroom Wood Burning Cookstoves and PricesSarah from Obadiah's Woodstoves discusses how pricing often changes with regards to wood burning cook stoves, especially in light of recent supply chain challenges, and takes a look at a few cook stoves currently on the Obadiah's showroom floor.
- Rizzoli S90 Wood Cook Range - Baking with Pellet Box - Brownies on Biomass Cook StoveSarah from Obadiah's shows you how to bake on the Rizzoli S90 wood cook stove while using wood pellets for fuel.
- Rizzoli S90 Italian Wood Cook Stove - Stove Top Cooking with Pellet Box - Wood Fired Trout FishSarah from Obadiah's shows you how to cook with the stove top on the Rizzoli S90 wood cook stove, while using the optional pellet box in the firebox.
- Rizzoli S90 vs. L90 Wood Cook Stove ComparisonSarah from Obadiah's Woodstoves compares the EPA approved Rizzoli S90 and L90 wood cook stoves. While the S90 and the L90 share the same technical specifications, each stove has unique features such as color, door options, and more. Sarah also talks about some important considerations regarding zero clearance panels on the L90 and additonal cooktop options with the S90.