Obadiah’s Woodstoves is proud to present the Cookstove Community video gallery! Whether you’re looking for cookstove reviews, help with installation or repairs, or you’re simply after some great cooking ideas, we have you covered.
POPULAR COOKSTOVE VIDEOS
- J.A. Roby Cookstoves - Chief Wood Cookstove Technical OverviewObadiah's Sarah Chain offers an in-depth look at the EPA-approved J.A. Roby Chief Wood Cookstove, particularly the beautiful inner-workings of the firebox as well as the optional enamel cookplates designed to handle spills.
- The Elmira Fireview Wood & Gas Combination Cookstove - ReviewSarah from Obadiah's shows us the Elmira Fireview Cookstove, the only wood and gas combination cookstove in North America!
- La Nordica Rosa Sinistra Reverse Cookstove - Baking with the OvenLa Nordica has a long history of making excellent cookstoves, and the Rosa Reverse Sinistra keeps that Italian tradition alive. Sarah from Obadiah's takes the Sinistra's oven for a spin, first by baking a loaf of bread, and then a tasty round of garlic-topped chicken.
- Rizzoli L90 Wood Cookstove - First BurnSarah from Obadiah's goes into detail about how to properly burn the Rizzoli L90 wood cookstove for the first time.
- The North Wood Cookstove - ReviewSarah from Obadiah's Woodstoves checks out the North Wood Cookstove, a robust import cookstove with a spacious oven and a firebox capable of putting out a solid amount of heat (31,000+ BTUs!).
- Changes to Heco Cook StovesSince Heco Cookstoves launched in 2014, there have been a number of changes to the models. Sarah from Obadiah's goes over these changes which include modifications to baffle, air tube systems, the cook top, and more.
- Heco Wood Cookstove Comparison - 420, 520, and Obadiah 2000 CookstoveSarah from Obadiah's compares the Heco 420, 520, and Obadiah 2000 Wood Cookstoves, answering some. She shows you the differences in firebox size, footprint, features, fuel type, and more.J.A. Roby Cookstoves - Baking in the OvenObadiah's Sarah Chain shows how to bake a batch of cookies using the EPA-approved J.A. Roby Chief Wood Cookstove. Baking in the Chief Wood Cookstove is made even easier with the optional extra oven rack, which we recommend if you plan on baking for a family or large gatherings.
- J.A. Roby Cookstoves - Cooking on the Enameled CooktopSarah from Obadiah's Woodstoves uses the cooktop on the EPA-Approved J.A. Roby's Chief Wood Cookstove to make a delicious round of seared lamb.
- J.A. Roby Cookstoves - Chief Wood Cookstove General OverviewSarah from Obadiah's takes a look at the Chief Wood Cookstove by J.A. Roby, the first EPA-Approved wood cookstove in North America.
- J.A. Roby Cookstoves - Uncrating Your New StoveSarah from Obadiah's shows you what to expect when your new cookstove arrives. Properly unpacking a new stove is a critical step, and Sarah demonstrates how to remove the packing material as well as shows you what kind of damage to keep an eye out for.
- Rizzoli L90 Wood Cookstove - Uncrating The StoveObadiah's Sarah Chain gives you a quick overview of what to expect when your Rizzoli cookstove arrives. Rizzoli goes the extra mile to make sure your cookstove is shipped safely and securely, an important detail for any imported stove that has to travel thousands of miles to reach its destination.
- Choosing your Chimney location - Pros/Cons of Different Solid Fuel Chimney InstallationsObadiah's Sarah Chain discusses how to install your chimney in the most economical location. There are only a few circumstances where you want to do an installation that is not straight up and down, but rather a thru the wall installation.