Obadiah’s Woodstoves is proud to present the Cookstove Community video gallery! Whether you’re looking for cookstove reviews, help with installation or repairs, or you’re simply after some great cooking ideas, we have you covered.
POPULAR COOKSTOVE VIDEOS
- Wood Cook Stove Comparison: Elmira Fireview Vs. J.A. Roby ChiefObadiah's Sarah Chain breaks down the Elmira Fireview and J.A. Roby Chief wood cook stoves. We are often asked which of these cookstoves is better, given their similar size and heat output, and in this video we go over the key features of each so that you can make an informed decision about which stove works best for you.
- Obadiah's: The Heco 520 Wood Cookstove vs. The Kitchen QueenSarah from Obadiah's Woodstoves talks about the Heco 520 (and 420) cookstove and how it compares to The Kitchen Queen.
- Obadiah's: La Nordica - America Cookstove (Progetto Fuoco Verona 2018)Sarah from Obadiah's travels to the Progetto Fuoco Verona 2018 Italian hearth show to check out the latest cookstoves from La Nordica. Here, she looks at the America cookstove, the largest La Nordica model in North America.Obadiah's: The Elmira Fireview Wood & Gas Combination Cookstove - ReviewSarah from Obadiah's shows us the Elmira Fireview Cookstove, the only wood and gas combination cookstove in North America! Featuring an elegantly designed face, the Fireview is a perfect example of the classic cookstove look, and even offers a glass viewing door, something no other antique-style cookstoves have.
- Obadiah's: La Nordica - Rosa Maiolica XXL Cookstove (Progetto Fuoco Verona 2018)Obadiah's Sarah Chain travels to Italy to visit the Progetto Fuoco hearth show in Verona, Italy, and check out the latest cookstoves on the market from La Nordica. In this video, Sarah looks at the Rosa Maiolica XXL cookstove, one of La Nordica's most beautiful stoves that is only recently available in North America.Obadiah's: The Concept 2 Air Mini Wood Cookstove - ReviewObadiah's Sarah Chain introduces you to the Concept 2 Air Mini Wood Cookstove. This is one of our favorite cookers, with an exceptionally small footprint and surprisingly large oven for its size (you can even cook a full-size turkey in it!), and a sleek contemporary style.
- La Nordica America Wood Cook Stove - Product OverviewSarah from Obadiah's demonstrates the La Nordica America Cookstove, one of La Nordica largest cookstove models. We take a look at the cast iron cooktop with three cookplates, large glass doors, spacious oven with multiple racks, and more.
- La Nordica Milly Wood Cook Stove - Baking Chocolate Chip Cookies - Wood Fired OvenSarah from Obadiah's bakes a batch of cookies in the Milly wood fired cook stove by La Nordica.
- Drolet Legend III Wood Stove - Unpacking your WoodstoveSarah from Obadiah's Woodstoves shows you what to expect when your Drolet Legend III arrives, including what accessories come with the stove and the basic unpacking you'll need to do before firing up your stove.
- ABC Concept 2 Hydro Cook Stove - Max vs. Regular Concept 2 AirSarah from Obadiah's discusses the differences between the Max Hydro and the Regular Concept 2 Air wood cook stoves by ABC.
- Rizzoli ML80 Wood Cook Stove - Product Review Italian Wood CookstoveObadiah's Sarah Chain reviews the Rizzoli ML80 wood cook stove. This Italian-made cookstove offers a small footprint for tight installations, expansive glass firebox door, a variety of finishing styles, oven grill, and much more.
- MBS Magnum vs. La Nordica Milly Wood Cook Stoves - Cast Iron Cookstove ComparisonSarah compares the La Nordica Milly and the MBS Magnum wood cook stoves. Both the Milly and the Magnum have similar profiles, but there are key differences in features- particularly when it comes to baking and cooking.